LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Distressgirlfreinds (minister)     01 September 2014

A fraud navy officer

My freind met a navy boy through matrimony sites,the boy posted false information about himself like his mother tongue.education,his salary and all.My freind and he was in touch over the phone .He told her there is not going to be any issue his family his family is liberal ,outgoing and that he have mentioned in his profie and chatting evidence also we have.He told her he will get married to her early next year.When he met her on false promise of marraige got physical though  not s*xual intercourse but every thing else s*xual exploitaion types.My freind has kept the clothes of the her where finger prints of the boys on the private parts of the clothes can be found .

When my freind was getting down from taxi the boy touched her again unappropriately like molestation and wanted to come with her where she stayed in pg,which she denied.

The Navy boy after exploting her ,after 2 weeks talked to her parents also..and told he couldnt introduce to his father as he doesnt know hindi and english and only kannada so it is difficult to communicate. so he is speaking on their behalf.

One fine day the boys father calls up and speaks in hindi and says they come from orthodox family  ..the boy has told his father to call and say marraige cannot  be possible as they are from other caste and community and the boy absconded.

Overall the boy is fraud and s*xually exploited my freind.

Can we compalin this in indian navy ????? How to trace the boy ????

Can he be prosecuted under indian law under what section ???

Learning

4 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 September 2014

Make a police complaint in writing against him that he had made s*xual relation ship on fake assurance to do marry with her , now he is refusing and absconded , give detail of his messages , his contact no. , address , his father address and contact no. , he will charged for committing rape u/s 376 ipc .

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     02 September 2014

Make a complaint to his superior officer and a complaint u/s 376 (2) ipc

Distressgirlfreinds (minister)     03 September 2014

She had other s*xual activity but no s*xual intercourse will it come under s*xual exploitation ???

Advocate/CS Sanjeev Kataria ( Advocate)     03 September 2014

if he had s*xual intercourse under the pretext of marriage, then he can be prosecuted under 376 IPC, as per your queryy, your case seems to be under the category of 354 and its sub sections. you can call me at 9634456765 for further clarification

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register