Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

BS Rangi (President)     09 October 2015

A false complaint filed under cr.pc 156 and false/fake mlr

Sir,

Some one had filed complaint under Cr. PC 156 (3) in SDJM court against me .He also got prepared and submitted fake /false MLR.I want to prove that MLR is fake.Dr who prepared the MLR advised the complainant X-Ray -chest,shoulder and CT Scan and reffered to General Hospital(GH) on a refferal slip.That person never went to GH  and never got X-Ray and CT Scan done. These documents X-Rays and CT Scan copy is not attached with MLR.Can we assume that MLR is not complete without X-Rays etc. Kindly suggest ways to find loopholes in MLR submitted .I am appearing in person in this case.Please advise.Thanks

Learning

2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     09 October 2015

kindly come out with full facts, it is selective, is this query is with regards to criminal negligence or medical negligence ?.

BS Rangi (President)     10 October 2015

It is a deliberate preparation of fake MLR made due to some consideration.Aim is to find faults with MLR to prove that Dr was corrupt and that is why he prepared false MLR.

Dr who prepared MLR refferd complanant to senior hospital for X-Rays,CT Scan.Complainant /so called Patient never gets these Xray or CT Scan done.

In absence of these Xrays and CT Scan copies can we presume that MLR is incomlete and fake.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register