LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand   09 July 2019

75 lakhs loan

Hi I have taken a loan of 51,00,000=00 and 15,00,000=00 total 66 Lakhs and Iam paying monthly 1.15,123+ 34540 = 1,50,000 approximately from the past 1 year.

Please advise to settle this account. Iam in a deep trouble  I have sold all my valuables to pay this loan until now. I have started a dairy business and invested all the amount. i lost everything.  Please help. Thanks

Learning

4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     09 July 2019

The posting suggests no legal elements.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2019

You can not expect any guidance from the forum, as the settlement has to be done between you and the lender.  In case of injustice, you can file Pre litigation conciliation petition before Legal Services Authority.  Contact a local advocate finally, if the interest is charged abnormally. by the lender on loan amount.  Go to any auditor, show all transactions and get a statement as per contract interest rate, and @ 12% reducing balance method and arrive at the difference as it may strengthen your submissions.

Shashi Dhara   10 July 2019

If it is govt loan try to waive up it as is sick industry or any other remedy to reduce the loan amount thru kind hearted authorities with one time settlement

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     10 July 2019

At the most the loan can be rescheduled and such amount can never be written off, and once the Bank has given that amount, there must be adequate securities.  Bank may scent the symptoms of sickness if they are alert, and may be waiting for chances of treating it as NPA.  Once it is in NPA, they have to proceed as per the laid down norms as it is public money, and for every NPA, there is a long story.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register