LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vanashree Keskar (Tele caller)     18 October 2016

7/12 name entry

Hello Sir, I wanted to ask that we want to enter names on 7/12 which is on the name of my father. But now he is no more. So after my father my mother, brother and me are here. and now we want to enter names on 7/12. can we enter my name on 7/12 even I am married. because my brother is telling that , I am married so we cant enter my name. only my mother and brothers will be there. So please give me way

Learning

1 Replies

NANDKUMAR B SAWANT (ADVOCATE./LAWYER)     03 November 2016

KINDLY NOTE THAT.

1. YOU MAY SUBMIT APPLICATION TO THE TALATHI / S.D.O./COLLECTOR OF THE AREA WHERE THE SAID LAND IS SITUATED. MENTION ALL FACTS AND ENCLOSE THE DEATH CERTIFICATE COPY OF FATHER AND REQUEST TO ADD NAMES OF LEGAL HEIRS INCLUDING YOURSELF , MOTHER AND BROTHER. ALSO MENTION DETAILED NAMES AND ADDRESSESS OF ALL LEGAL HEIRS. KINDLY FURTHER NOTE THAT YOU ARE MARRIED HENCE CHANGE OF NAME WILL BE THERE AND HENCE YOU HAVE TO ENCLOSE PROOF OF YOUR MAIDEN NAME AND ALSO SUBMIT AFFIDAVIT REGARDING YOUR MAIDEN NAME AND NAME AFTER MARRIAGE. IN MAHARASHTRA DUE TO AMMENDEMENT EVEN DAUGHTERS ARE HAVING SAME  LEGAL RIGHT IN THE PROPERTY OF FATHER ALONG WITH SON. YOU WILL SUCCEED. GOOD LUCK.

N.B.SAWANT.M.COM.LL.B.,ADVOCATE HIGH COURT.MUMBAI.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register