Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rajpal singh rawat (admin managger)     23 April 2013

61 year old man accused for molesting and abetting

Dear Sir,

My close relative father got 10 year sentence by lower court, rohini.

"I am jtust "narrting the story in brief ..In the year of 2008 my friend got married in Delhi. after few days later he went to mumbai for job for three month. His wife was living with  his father and mother quite happely. When he come back after 3 months she was changed and would not carrying her marriage life properly. She was always very irrating and negative toward to him. After six - seven  month later on suddnly I got call from him she has commited suicide with her 3 month unborn baby. Intially girl parents are very positive towards boy and boys parrents and gvien the statement they are good people towards her doughtor. But after postmartom everything has been changed...a suicide note revealed from her where she defines my father in law was molesting  me thats way I am commiting suicide. FIR lodge agains father on the same day ....but later on when the investigation through her mobile phone she was keep talking to third person may be her boy friend hole night while my friend in mumbai. All the call detials are with police as a evidence of extra marital affairs. FAther got the bail within 15 day.  And case keep going on....Even on questioning father ....he replied she was alwasys with phone call late night and noticed so many times....and offenly he  notice her. Some time he says her beta aap kis se batain karte ho etni raat ko. She alwasy replies papa game khel rahi hun. One reasons her for suicide she must be aware her father in law can make her trouble.

Now in the year of 2013 on 18th april. father's lawyer make the false statement he does not want to case to be argumented further in thecourt and accused acceted his crime...thouh he was hardly fifth class pass and does not know the legal language and sign the documents....and he was sentenced 10 year jail. A innocent person 63 year old man now behind the jail though he did not commit the crime.

In this case probly lawyer now suddenly changed the statement without speaking to accused.

is there any boday can suggest how we can sui the case in high court to get the bail...or any other way to make him clear from this case.

regards,

RP

Learning

7 Replies

rajpal singh rawat (admin managger)     23 April 2013

Dear Sir,

My close relative father got 10 year sentence by lower court, rohini.

"I am just "narrating the story in brief ..In the year of 2008 my friend got married in Delhi. After few days later he went to Mumbai for job for three month. His wife was living with his father and mother quite happily. When he come back after 3 months she was changed and would not carry her marriage life properly. She was always very irritating and negative toward to him. After six - seven  month later on suddenly I got call from him she has committed suicide with her 3 month unborn baby. Initially girl parents are very positive towards boy and boys parents and given the statement they are good people towards her daughter. But after postmortem everything has been changed...a suicide note revealed from her where she defines my father in law was molesting me that’s way I am committing suicide. FIR lodge against father on the same day ....but later on when the investigation gone through her mobile phone she was keep talking to third person may be her boyfriend whole night while my friend was in Mumbai. All the call details are with police as an evidence of extra marital affairs. Father got the bail within 15 day.  And this case keep going on....Even on and after questioning the father ....he replied she was always been with mobile call late night and noticed so many times....and often he  notice her. Sometime he says to her “beta aap kis se batain karte ho etni raat ko. She was always replied papa game khel rahi hun”. One reason for her suicide she must be aware her father in law can make her trouble and disclose her parents or husband.

Now, on 18th April 2013 father's lawyer make the false statement in return my client (accused father) he does not want to case to be augmented further in the court and accused has accepted his crime...though he was hardly fifth class pass and does not know the legal language and sign the documents....and he was sentenced 10 year jail. An innocent person 63 year old man is now behind the jail though he did not commit the crime.

In this case probably lawyer now suddenly changed the statement without speaking to accused.

Is there anybody can suggest how we can suit the case in high court to get the bail...or any other way to make him clear from this case.

regards,

RP

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2013

ther eis a procedure of confession.  Pleas consult another lawyer for appeal within time.

rajpal singh rawat (admin managger)     24 April 2013

thanks sir for your guidence

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2013

repeated / parelell query on https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/61-year-old-man-accused-for-molesting-and-abetting-79418.asp#.UivliH_Qzmk

manoj gautam (advocate)     08 September 2013

hi, 

as per your story given here it seems that accused confesses his offence so acco. to u/s 375(1) crpc. no appeal can be made to apellate court but acc. to sec 375(2) crpc appeal can be made only for quantum and legality of sentence so here you can appeal for only quantum  of sentence....

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     08 September 2013

you said that parents of deceased were annoyed only after post marteum.  So some of their misconception was removed after this report.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     30 September 2013

advise of Mr Manoj Gautam deals with your fresh query on

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=79596&offset=2#.UkmUY3_Qzmk

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register