Globalization and advancement in technology have extended the boundaries within which organizations conduct their businesses. This ever-changing business environment has been witness to various ignominious breakdowns, from natural disasters to corporate frauds and scandals to financial crisis. With growing complexities in business environments, the risk factor increases that much. India is attracting the attention of the international business community faster than ever thus heightening the demand for a robust ERM framework across industries. The level of scrutiny is significant, companies cannot afford to ignore the corporate, reputational and personal risks attached to their business activities. Companies urgently need a new approach to meet the growing challenges of integrating new governance, risk and compliance practices at a global scale.
The 4th Annual Enterprise Risk Management Leadership Summit India 2019 is designed to create a platform where the various challenges in Enterprise Risk Management can be brought to light and to address and overcome these challenges in a manner beneficial to all sectors. Get to hear from industry leaders and senior professionals as to what they are doing to efficiently manage their enterprise's risks.
- Date: 5-6 February 2019
- Venue: Holiday Inn Mumbai International Airport
KEY TOPICS OF DISCUSSION
- Effective Enterprise Risk Management - Building an efficient and sustainable GRC model for your organization
- Key attributes of a strong leader to drive the ERM initiative
- Cybersecurity and Digital Risk Management - Why must CIOs prepare and engage?
- Crisis Management - Improving your organizations readiness
- Addressing the Risk Talent crunch - forcing organizations to implement out of-the box initiatives at attracting and retaining talented risk professionals
- Enterprise Risk Management Expectations for 2019 and Beyond
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Risk Officer
- Head of Enterprise Risk Management
- Chief Financial Officer / Financial Controller
- Chief of Internal Audit, Control & Compliance
- Company Secretary & Head of Legal
- Chairman & members of the Risk Management Committee
- Head of Operational Risk
- Head of Crisis Management
- Head of Fraud Risk Management
KEY TAKE-AWAYS FROM THIS SUMMIT
- Best practice Sharing - Learn of the steps, strategies, techniques, methodologies of efficiently and effectively managing risks
- Know of the emerging trends in risk management
- Mastering operational risk management
- Assessing your own organizations current ERM status and identifying areas of improvement
- Networking opportunity with fellow industry experts and professionals
Click here to know more in details