Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ABCD   19 February 2018

498a wife staying in abroad

Hi ,
My husbands brothers wife filed a 498A dv3 &4 case on entire family in 2015 , she has dispute with her husband ,she never stayed with her husband soon after marriage she was in her place working and refused join husband in another city . disputes cropped up on this and soon relation ship went on sour where husband filed for divorce after giving a legal notice . She filed 498A case dv3 and 4 , in FIR she stated that her husband and father in law harassed for dowry and not willing to start family life .later in charge sheet she put entire family father in law, husband , mother in law , husbands brother and husbands brothers wife .This all happened within 6 months after marriage where she never stayed with her husband or she joined us .

My husband and myself got stay from court  based on some crpc and we didn't attend court proceedings .

Now 498A case is in trails currently that lady is in abroad .
few questions

1. In last trail she sent that she is not well and hence not attending court .There is clear proof that she is staying in abroad
have a question the person who filed 498A doesn't have any moral responsibility to inform court that she is leaving out of country ?
2. Also can we get discharged from this case (my husband and myself A3 ,A5 ) as that lady is out of country ?

Learning

2 Replies

rakesh kalra   19 February 2018

who are you mr. rameshji?a lawyer ? consaltant in what??what is counter 498a ? why do not you spent time on some p*rn website instead of writing bullsh*t in this forum..

pankaj sharma   19 February 2018

@ramesh singh ji..so you are achieving some greatness by reading some biodata & writing these type of words to people suffering with criminal cases?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register