Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ravi (a)     15 July 2016

498a speed trial dismissed

Dear Experts/Lawyer -

i filed a 498a speed trial petition thru an advocate. yesterday, there was an hearing at admission stage and i got to know from the high court website that my petition got dismissed.

I am yet to talk with my advocate about this.

Can someone tell me what option i have next?

Learning

11 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     15 July 2016

With the huge backlogs in courts, the High Courts are not generally inclined to Speedy Trials in cases which does not set out a ground for the same.

Unless we know what grounds you had, we can not comment.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

Ravi (a)     15 July 2016

backlog? what backlog?

the magistrate is closing all those cases filed after my 498a case. why my case alone?

pw1 took 6 hearing to provide chief and another 6 hearings for cross. similarly, pw2 took 6 hearings to provide chief and 5 hearings lost , but pw1 (her mother) producing some silly reasons and not coming for cross. in the midst of this, we filed speedy trial petition and that also got dismissed. same twist for all other remaining witnesses.

why SC is saying speedy trial is fundamental right? why high court is providing speedy directions for other folks?

more than my wife, the courts/system has been harassing me.

Same thing in DVC, it's been more than 4+ years since the dv started. the b*tch and her laywer dragging the case and not evening coming forward for chief. 2 years back, they filed amendement to dvc petition by changing the prayer of maintenance amount because of my new fat salary as my sal increases year on year.

Sood   15 July 2016

498A nd dv or maintainance cases.... y will ur wife end all this as she s getting a good amount.... oh!!! U need speedy trial nd there s not a single judge listening to ur side of the story....nd ur life s f***** up... u need defence if u want to get justice pm me

Sood   15 July 2016

498A nd dv or maintainance cases.... y will ur wife end all this as she s getting a good amount.... oh!!! U need speedy trial nd there s not a single judge listening to ur side of the story....nd ur life s f***** up... u need defence if u want to get justice pm me

umesh   15 July 2016

Tell to court Please Give Me one chance to speak Distt court or session court

A walk alone (-)     15 July 2016

Its India court only waste time and money. Have you file divorce? If not then file it once you win divorce all cases will automatically go in cool bag. If you prove in divorce case her cruelty and desertion without reason then this decision will help you in other cases

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     16 July 2016

refer :  https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=137023&offset=8

You were also interested to waste more time and money in premature defamation case.

you asked

"backlog? what backlog?

the magistrate is closing all those cases filed after my 498a case. why my case alone?"

and asked

"why SC is saying speedy trial is fundamental right? why high court is providing speedy directions for other folks?"

you can only  be advised not to treat this forum s spekesperson of the courts.

please also do not use abusive language.

Ravi (a)     16 July 2016

hello Sudhir Kumar -

I am not making any individual or system small here. with due respect, i am only questioning. Please read my post one more time in english and let me where is the abusive language used. people who use abusive language are the ones who put **** in their lines.

The law is set by us for all of us and so is every judgement and rulings. how is this when my 498a speed petition got rejected while my friend's 498a speedy petition got accepted by the same court on the same day. Can you believe this?

as an obedient citizen, every citizen has right to ask. there is nothing wrong with it. All i am doing is the same. whether i waste more time or not , it's entirely my thing. All indian married men are sufferers here and loosing good present time due to these courts, cases filed by these wives ill advised by morons. if at all cases filed, why wives insist to come back to husband? What according to you is the definition of husband?

Furthermore, you dont have to tell the whole world about this speedy petition rejection. people will come to know about. After all, this is google world. Thanks..

Vibha   16 July 2016

1. You are feeling frustrated about the rejection of your petition and you want to get out of the mess of these cases.
  2. There can be many factors that led to your petition being rejected. Discuss the details with a good lawyer, he may be able to explain what factors affected your case. Courts are required to hear every case with its own unique circumstances and merits. No standard formulas are applicable. 
  3. There is very little one can do to speed up a 498a trial once it has started. It is a broken system. Hitting your head against the wall will not fix the system nor will it help you. Try to find a constructive way to move forward.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register