LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Keyur   25 March 2018

498a quashing

Respected sir/Madam I would like to know that, procedure of hearing can continue by lower /civil court,even when I already submitted petition for quashing 498a under crpc482 by mutual settlement and accordingly I got stay order from the honorable Highcourt and submitted in the lower court.

Learning

14 Replies

Keyur   25 March 2018

I got 2 summons from the lower court

Keyur   25 March 2018

I got summons from the lower court

Keyur   25 March 2018

Keyur   25 March 2018

Keyur   25 March 2018

Keyur   25 March 2018

Keyur   25 March 2018

Keyur   25 March 2018

Vijay Raj Mahajan (Advocate)     25 March 2018

Ask your advocate to bring on the record of the subordinate court order of the High Court, staying all proceedings in the subordinate court, what for you engaged that joker and paid him if he can't do a simple job for you?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2018

Generically speaking; The lower court or lawyers or OP’s would refrain from contempt…

Your own very able senior LOCAL counsel(s) of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family/criminal  matters and having successful track record …and worth his/her salt…that is aware of case in Lower court and HC are to advise you on the matter…

Or change your lawyer...

Kumar Doab (FIN)     25 March 2018

Check and go thru;

The details in stay order

Also check if;

The certified copy was indeed submitted in lower court

The summons being issued is drama by Lawyer(s) of OP in trail court or the Lawyer(s) of OP is/are brilliant..

Or ask your own counsel;

What exactly is the reason as per your own counsel…

Or you should appear in person on date in summons?

If your own counsel has advised you properly then there is NO reason for any confusion..

Or change your lawyer.......withotu an hesitation and delay to a very able counsel as already suggested.

KISHAN DUTT KALASKAR (Advocate)     26 March 2018

Dear Sir/Madam,

Since your case is complicated case as such I require documents and same may be send to my email/PM (personal mail) for detailed legal advise.

With regards,

Legal Expert

Keyur   26 March 2018

Dear Sir, Can I have your contact details, email address and contact number?

ADVOCATE TRILOK (CRIMINAL family PROPERTY topfreind@gmail.com )     26 March 2018

Nothing complicated in it,if u got stay from HC just submit a copy of the HC order in lower court.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register