LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

priyanka   07 October 2015

498a -not appicable for sister inlaw husband

sir my husband thrown me and my son out of house on oct 2009 .Later iwent so many times to his house to rejoin but he locked house and went away .This happened for 2 years .Several mediations happenened and he said to give my son for 1 DAY and i will think of u.But I refused to give my son .Isaid "iand my son come to ur home". He refused me.Finally i gave complaint at police station then he showed exparty divorce with my signature forgered .AT family court  case is opened and going on.Meanwhile my husband made petition that his brother in law has no way involved in 498a  at high court.Is there any chance that removing his name at 498a? Actually my sister in law  and her husband  made false document on me saying iam mental and obtained exparty divorce with my signature forgery. .My sister in law being doctor adivised my husband and they all joined(my husband,sisterinlaw and her husband)took that order,as they all lived in hyd .Is there any possibillity to remove  sister inlaw husband  name from 498a ?saying that there is no blood relation with them (my husband family).he is at good post in private company facing many problems to ggo to abroad.and he is living separately with his wife. and also false alligation that we a demaning 1 crore  to settle the problem.

Learning

1 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     07 October 2015

During the investigation, if the officer is satisfied that there is an undue implication of a person in the case, then he may delete the names of such persons from the chargesheet after obtaining necessary permission from the SP or any other officer of the same rank" 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register