Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     01 November 2015

498a evidence

Dear experts,

I have made some video recordings at mediation centre (for my divorce case) where by ex-wife has confessed to few things which is contradictory to her FIR and statements in 498A case. Please advise if these recording can be produced as evidence in 498A and also in divorce procedings?

Learning

7 Replies

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 November 2015

As long as divorce is not granted she is very much UR wife but not ex wife.The authenticity and validity of the recordings have to be ascertained by the court.

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     01 November 2015

if the recording is in high quality recorder where all audio and video is clear and the same is saved in its original form means no edits and tempering in the recording then it can be used to strengthen your 498a and other cases in the court as an evidence u/s 65B of Indian evidence act .

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     01 November 2015

I do not subscribe to this idea at all, from your version it is clear the recording was without lieu of the court  i.e., illegally, if i am right,and that too during mediation. Any attempt to bring them on record will be counter productive.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     01 November 2015

Video recording in poice mediation.subject to the  approved by police mediation officer.  

Rajkiran123 (Manager)     01 November 2015

Dear Raghavan sir, The recording was done secretly at court mediation room where both myself and my wife were discussing few things in front of mediator. When my wife can so easily put me behind bars with false and fabricated case of 498a and made me a criminal in society and made me suffer immensely, why can't I use a conversation which happened between myself and my wife in the mediation room to strenghthen my 489a case ? This is to just to bring the truth out in front of the law and nothing else...

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     01 November 2015

I still stick to my earlier version , you have to take a call.Nothing more to add.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     01 November 2015

Whether valid or not at the first instance produce them in the court .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register