Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadev   26 June 2015

498a-chargesheet format/content

Respected Lawyers/Members ,

Police is yet to file a chargesheet in my case ( Sec.498A , Sec.4 D.P Act ) . I wanted to know few things :

a) When chargesheet is filed by Police whether Court will send a notice to me and will that notice have a copy of chargesheet attached to it.

b) If Chargesheet copy is not attached , will i get it on the day when i go to Court . Who will give me a copy of Chargesheet there :  My Advocate , Public prosecutor OR Magistrate.

c)  The notice that court will send me does any one have any format of it like whether the Date is mentioned in it when i have to appear in court or simply it will be written you will have to appear in court as chargesheet is filed. Is this sent through Regd. Post with Ack. or Speed post .

d) When i go to court after receiving the notice will i be mandatorily be produced in front of Magistrate and what does he ask . Will he the same day give the date for trial start date as well.

e) The conditions and surety on which i am granted bail now , will it be the same condiitons on which my bail will be made permanent or i have to pay again any bailer surety amount or any fees again. I have already made all this payment earlier.

Learning

1 Replies

Mahadev   30 June 2015

Please help urgently .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register