LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

krishna   22 January 2018

498a case victim

Hello sir, My wife name included as A6 with the charge sheet under 498A section. We don't have any blood relation with the compliant , recently we came to know about the chargesheet from A1 candidate . We are about to get the summons from the district court.
we are not sure how the police did investigation as none of them were contacted us and we haven't received a single notice from the police or court. Can you please help with the below queries 
1. Can i file discharge application at district court ? or shall i file charge sheet quash at high court ? what is the best option and what evidences i can produce?
2. The concern police inspector did favour to the compliant and haven't did any investigation. So how can i take action against him?

3.My wife is pregant currently so she can't come to court. how can avoid her apperance at court level? 
4.Please advise how we can get out of this case.

Learning

3 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     22 January 2018

Sir, Do u mind sharing the copy of the chargesheet, only then proper advice can be given .... Warm Regards Kapil Chandna Advocate 9899011450,9911218741 https://kapilchandna.legal

krishna   23 January 2018

Hi, Thanks for the response. Please let me know what information you need from chargesheet. I can't upload the docs.

SP Singhss (Engineer)     23 January 2018

Dear Krishna no need to worry, nothing can happen to you as you are not a primary accused

I have been fighting 498a since 3 years and i am main accused in that, then also nothing is happening because courts are there for your rights and there is no need to panic

Sit still let prime accused fight the case and no summons will come to you

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register