LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

jeets (designer )     04 April 2019

498a case

Hi, I have won Null-n-Void case. My wife never appeared in court, She filed for giving expense to defend Null - n - Void case which court has rejected and passed the order in my favor. Same situation is also for DV case, court has passed in my favor, because she never appeared and submitted any proofs. But my 498A case has just started and my laywer is not defending it properly. He did not appeared in the court for several dates due to which court has again issued warrant against me and my parents and sister, It would be helpful if some one can guide me how to fight for 498a case, Do i need to go to highcourt, and file for quash. Please guide me, as i am hopeless because of my lawyer, Initially he told that he will take care and i dont need to appear in court. now he is telling that i have to appear for each and every date with my family till the case goes on. Please guide me what should i do. My case is in Baroda. (Gujarat) Thanks Jeetendra

Learning

2 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     05 April 2019

A vague and complicated situation.

If you are located in Delhi/ NCR and feel so, may contact me (on appointment) with your case file at:                     Ch. No 647, Dwarka Courts Complex, New Delhi-110075 Cell # 9891152939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com

Sugar Daddy   05 April 2019

it's weird. your lawyer is not taking his profession seriously. appoint another lawyer ok. and it's always adviced to go on date and attend hearing yourself. if your lawyer misses it you can go and tell the judge that your lawyer didn't came today.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register