Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

498_final stage (Professional)     14 October 2014

498a and dv and divorce running - should i accept divorce?

498a, DV and Divorce cases are running. The girl has filed for the divorce on the grounds of cruelty.

Both 498a and DVs are running from last 2 years.

If I give them divorce how would that impact other cases??? Also the cruelty has been done on me and my family. Can I bring these points in fighting the divorce case?

Kindly advice

Learning

9 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     14 October 2014

Dear Querist

if you are also ready for divorce then try to settle the matter amicably and go for Mutual Consent Divorce and she will withdraw all of the case which has been filed against you and your family, if not possible then fight the case on merit and try to win the case, if you are capable then take help of a lawyer.

498_final stage (Professional)     14 October 2014

Dear Mr Qureshi,

Thanks for the reply. I am ready for divorce but on mutual terms is NOT possible. I am at the verge of proving them wrong. Recently the girl has lied in her cross examination in Kanpur and we have submitted all the relevant documents.

I am planning to file perjury now.

So I would contest the case and waste time into IDIOTIC and INEFFICIENT MONOPOLIST legal system of India. After all I should be punished to born here.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     14 October 2014

Bingo!!

Then why not take the last step when you have come so far.

Get acquitted from the cases, take it to your benifit, make the girl realize a bit that she did a mistake...

Now that you are drenched in the legal system, take a dip too.

Regards

Chetan Joshi

498_final stage (Professional)     15 October 2014

Joshi G,

Such girls would never realize. Yah after the defeat she would realize that what was wrong in her strategy. How to do things differently in her 2nd or 3rd marriage so that they would make money there.

For them marriage is a venture for adventure. And of course have fun and try another one :)

Such girls and their mothers have a different mind set. For them relations are meant to make money. They are worse than Prostitutes.

In my case the girl's mother had a husband who left her long time back. We were trapped by her story and got trapped by her wet eyes. Now she made our eyes wet for what we did to her.

We showed humanity to her and helped her. That was the crime we committed.

So to answer your question. These kind of girls have a criminal mindset. They are made to commit crime and not to realize it. The way they realize I have mentioned above.

Chetan Joshi (Advisory/Advocacy)     15 October 2014

:-)

I hear you....

Make a wise choice

Regards

Chetan

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2014

pint raised by you is less legal aspect then other aspects.  You have to decide whether there is proposal for MCD and to what extent it can reduce your miseries.

Q Slinger (NA)     30 December 2014

Why divorce and give her the advantage of getting married again? Fight the divorce and keep the perpetual sword on her head....cos in the near future if she gets married u can get her husband arrested.

498_final stage (Professional)     30 December 2014

@Q Slinger, I agree with you and this is what I am doing. I am contesting divorce along with other cases.

Well the idea is to have divorce on my terms not on hers.

Once I am out of 498a and DV then I plan to file counter cases, including 120B.

Q Slinger (NA)     31 December 2014

LegalAbuse: Excellent! You are a true man and a true man never succumbs to pressure of false cases!

All the best with your fight and remember, there is https://www.saveindianfamily.in which guides people on how to fight their cases and also fights against the gender biased laws of india.

Phone: 888-2-498498

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register