Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

gdk (student)     16 March 2014

498a

Hi all,

3-4 years back, I have filed for 498A against my husband and in-laws.

Now, I have received a notice to attend the Court.

The date on which I need to attend the Court, I have urgent work.

Is there any problem if I could not attend the Court on the said date.

Thanks.

Learning

3 Replies

Northern Queen (Manager)     22 March 2014

Congratulations! You have joined the 498a troll club. Using 498a as a divorce tool to get a big payout and ruining everyone's life in the process is like selling your soul for a place in hell. Prepare for several years wandering the courts and a label that will follow you until you die as an old hag. Good luck. You will need it! 498a law - what a joke. Only in India. Rest of the world is laughing.

Congratulations! You have joined the 498a troll club. Using 498a as a divorce tool to get a big payout and ruining everyone's life in the process is like selling your soul for a place in hell. Prepare for several years wandering the courts and a label that will follow you until you die as an old hag. Good luck. You will need it! 498a law - what a joke. Only in India. Rest of the world is laughing.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register