Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vamc (S/W)     27 April 2015

498a,41a,41b

Hello Sir,
My wife kept dowry harrasment case(498a,41a,41b) on me,my dad and mom.First I went to police station the details mentioned in FIR are different from what my fatherinlaw n mother in law are verbally saying.My wife's party came around 30 members.The are abusing wrongly in the police station.Some of the Zptc,Mptc and builders were also involved and these people are threating us.They had all the political influence since my father in law works in ABN Andhra Jyothi Channel. we have applied for anticipatory bail on 20th Apr 2015.How long it takes to grant bail from HighCourt,kindly  advice us what is the next step we need to do after getting AB

Learning

6 Replies

Kindly suggest us what is the next step we need to take

ADV-JEEVAN PATIL, MUMBAI ( DEEMED/CONVEYANCE OF BUILDING)     27 April 2015

U shuoud apply bai first in session court. Since fire filed, should get AB soon since parents are implicated unless severe crime is committed

Dear Jeevan sir, we have directly applied Anticipatory in High Court,It was applied on 20th Apr 2015.Since my father in law had a good influence in media and with politicians they are giving warnings and my father in law got a permission from commissioner to arrest my parents.3 times they came to my home town!by gods grace they didnt find them.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     27 April 2015

Anticipatory Bail is the best kind of bail for all criminal cases including dowry cases. If you get this bail, then you will not have to spend a day in custody until the day when your case is finally decided.  This bail is applied for in anticipation of arrest. If you have reason to believe that you may be arrested for a crime which you did not commit, then you have the right to apply for this type of bail. 

vamc (S/W)     28 April 2015

Thanks for the valuable input Ramachari garu,well can you please provide us information on the following

1)How long high court takes to provide us Anticipatory bail.(we have applied on 20th Apr 2015)

2)After the bail commence do we need to directly go the police station and surrender before them

Lastly,Please provide us the procedure to be followed after getting the anticipatory bail

jack (nothing)     03 May 2015

For u r first question: that is based on your lawyer normally 10 to 15 days 2nd question: that HC judge will decide mostly judge will direct to surunder in lower court with in x days and get the bail on the same day. One thing I didn't understand here is you got 41a notice that means you got station bail. Now a days in dowry case no arrests untile unless there is a strong evidence that means any injury to u r wife. For more details you read arnesh Kumar vs state of Bihar . Also search google with 498a survival guide so that u will get clear picture.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register