LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SubKon (NA)     09 December 2014

498a (3 and 4 dpa) lokadalath

I am planning to withdraw DVC case and 498a(with 3 and 4 DPA)  against my husband. I informed my lawyer and he pushed DVC case to lokadhalat(Andhra pradesh) and he said 498a (with 3 and 4 DPA) will not be withdrawn in lokadalath. my husband and I went to lokadalath to withdraw the dvc case but my lawyer asked  10,000 rs extra for withdrawing DVC case. I already paid what ever he asked before but he again asked 10,000 extra. that time we dont have money and he left the court immediatly.  Infront of judge , I told that "I m withdrawing DVC case". Judge asked me to bring my lawyer to dismiss the DVC case. but my lawyer left the court without informing me. Judge postponed the DVC case. twist is, now he is asking 15,000 rs two dismiss the both DVC and 498a case at same time.  Is it possible to withdraw the 498a(3 and 4 DPA)case in lokadalat?. I got information as 498a and (3 and 4 DPA) could not withdraw in lokadalath.my husband lawyer also saying, its not possbile to withdran 498a (3 and 4 DPA). but my lawyer saying that its possible if filing the memo for DP 3 and 4 (like dowry taking not happend) from CI(Circle inspector) or SI( Sub inspector of  police). Is it the correct way?. I am totally confused. Experts, please clarify me.

Learning

1 Replies

Have a Heart Foundation (Sales & Mktng)     10 December 2014

Kindly click or copy paste the Link below and Sign the Online Petition to Support Shared Parenting Law in India.

https://www.change.org/p/law-commission-of-india-support-shared-parenting-joint-custody-to-bring-reforms-in-outdated-law-related-to-child-custody-visitation?recruiter=53145794&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=share_email_responsive

Also forward this link to your friends and relatives to support this noble cause of the children to be with ensured love and affection of both parents

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register