LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   28 July 2017

498a

My bhabhi father filled a false 498a and dowery act on my father mother and me in the year 2012..husband is not included in the fir..the chargesheet had been filled in court in 2014 and it is on summon and we still yet not recieved any summion..the brother and his wife live in same house but diffrent in first floor...the brother is in favour of wife and his family members...can high court quash this..and how much chances of quash...can any one tell its husband liabilty of his wife ..how can we ask dowery or 498a on us when live seprately and i married and have my family...the I.o officer asked me 15000 to remove my name but i denied as it was a false case and my brother and his wife wanted to divide the property of my dad which is self owned....would any one like to help or guide me.....i am totaaly confussed what to do??? Thanks...

Learning

5 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 July 2017

Sir, 

Good case to quash .... 

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Gopal Verma Advocate on Record (Supreme Court of India)     28 July 2017

Mr Anup you can certainly go in for quashing. But this being the discretionary power you need to do sincere preparation for the same.

SHRI GOPAL VERMA
ADVOCATE ON RECORD
SUPREME COURT OF INDIA
PH-9810090507
Email- vermag@aol.in

@mr.gopal verma...thx for ur reply...i hope if u have time i could talk 2 u on phone...i would be very greatfull 2 u...

Gopal Verma Advocate on Record (Supreme Court of India)     28 July 2017

Mr Anup you can call me right now.

Ok..just 5 min

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register