Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Deepak   14 November 2015

498a

Sir/Madam,

I want to know that i got marriage in nov. 2008 and after 3 years of marriage my wife went to her home leaving two children.I filled divorce case on basis of cruelity then after she came to home after settlement.Now she again left home by leavinf two sons and now she filled 498a against me and family members.We are on Anti cipatary Bail .Now 4 Months has been spend but police is not producing chargesheet.One time Police has given me notice for recovery then after I called to police to taaok away his articles but now police is not taking action against such notice i.e. not recovering the articles.Please tell me what should I do 

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     15 November 2015

Maintain proof of every intimation you have with the police . Whatever letters or notices you send to them , the same shall come in handy eventually . If you are on bail , then don't worry . If she goes for cancellation of bail , produce the notices that u have addressed to the police . Those wil Help U get her application dismissed

Anish Thakur 7018812737 (advocate)     15 November 2015

Dear querist dnt get panic and afraid now in Anish Kumar versus state of Bihar the police cant lodge 498 a without proper investigation so might they dnt have registered the fir and dismissed her complaint on preliminary invetigation. Just read this judgement Anish kumar versus state of bihar 2014. feel free to call.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register