LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balaji (Self)     28 November 2014

498-quash

Hi Sir, Wife filed 498 on me only on 03.09.2013 and Divorce filed u/s 13 1ia, ib by wife and FIR only my name mentioned and Remand Report they mentioned my parents names also. I applied in AP Highcourt 498a quash including FIR Certified copy and Remand Report certify copy and  Divorce certify copy and other evidences on 17.11.2014.when I checked the status in AP High court website status is showing 'ADMISSION' Listing date is DAILY changing to nextday daily.  I have seen listing date on 26.11.2014 till now didnt change. still its showing listing date is on 26.11.2014. But we have hearing in Lower court on 06.12.2014 in JFCM Court. am waiting for stay order and UPDATE in High court.
Please advise wheather I have to attend hearing on 06.12.2014 if dont see any status in Highcourt or stay order in Highcourt. If dont attend on 06.12.2014 in JFCM Court what will haveppen?  Please advise. Thanks for ur time.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2014

Even if your case is stayed by high court, you have to appear before the trial court on each and every hearing, in case you are absent and your advocate fails to represent you, a NBW may be issued against you, better do not run a risk that way.  As far as the high court case, you may contact your advocate directly and clarify the issue.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register