LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anup shukla   18 August 2017

498 d.v and senior citizenshio

My brother father in law file 498 case on my dad mom and me...not husband in 2012... after that my father gave it in news paper he dont have any relation with his son and dil...and after one year he gave an application through lawyer to vaccate home..as it was a self owned home...and my brother lives in same building but in diffrent portion on first floor using our elctricity and water and dont pay any money...and use to abuse and shout and frighttened my parents.....as a result my brother wife filled a domestic volience in year 2014 asking to maintenance and resigding in the building... my brother is working and earning 30000 per month....we did not take any legal action against them....as the father in law of brother is a reputated lawyer in local court....the chargesheet has been file in year 2016....and it is on summon....my parents age is nearly 70 and 68....can my parents file a maintenance and protection of life and property and suit of evection against them. I would like to get help and views from u expert what is the best for my parents which is speedy and low cost...or what is the best to make them teach a lesson and make them on back steps.. Thanking you...

Learning

29 Replies

(Guest)

For evacuation, your father can issue notice to his son and file suit if he does not vacate even after that.

(Guest)

For maintenance, what is the source of his income and how much he earns. Also, what is your own income? Can't you afford maintenance of and protection to the lives of your parents? if not, is there any specific reason for that?

I am looking shop which is my father...and my mother have income from tenants...they can maintain themself and i do help them in every step...i just asked that like it only

Kumar Doab (FIN)     18 August 2017

Parents can evict abusive, adult children from their property............

Collect irrfutable evidence of abusing, threats................etc etc.......

The relationship or friendship of abuser with local lawyer does not matter................

THE MAINTENANCE AND WELFARE OF PARENTS AND SENIOR CITIZENS ACT, 2007

and Rules framed under it by the state may be pursued......for effective,speedy, inexpensive remedy... 

I have sent you a few links that you may go thru, and discuss your matter with  elders of your family, leaders of your community, competent and experienced well wishers, a very able  LOCAL senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity having proven and successful track record in handling such/civil matters 

Same Query:

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/experts/Regarding-d-v-and-seniot-citizenship-651831.asp

Mr.kumar doab can i get ur no.plz

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Anup shukla

Mr. Kumar Doab may like to share his contact No. with the querist for his help.

My no.is 09651372732

Originally posted by : PS Dhingra, 1962dcg@gmail.com

The original message of IT=@PSD was;

"

Originally posted by : Anup shukla

Mr. Anup Shukla,

You would be able to notice for yourself, Mr. Kumar Doab won't share his phone No, as terrorists never share their contact numbers with any public man. He has deliberately not mentioned even the place of his location at his profile page, where he has noted "OTHER" at the place of city of location.

"

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

"

Mr. Anup Shukla,

You would be able to notice for yourself, Mr. Kumar Doab won't share his phone No, as terrorists never share their contact numbers with any public man. He has deliberately not mentioned even the place of his location at his profile page, where he has noted "OTHER" at the place of city of location.

"

IT=@Mr. Kumar Doab,

Thanks for sharing your own secret information by yourself.

However, please do share your contact No. with the querist to get appropriate help from you.

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Kumar Doab

Mr. Anup Shukla,

IT=@Mr. Kumar Doab,
Thanks for sharing your own secret information by yourself.
However, if you are an expert, please don't avoid sharing your contact No. with the querist to hep him get appropriate advice from you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     19 August 2017

IT=@PSD,

Next time as already instructed and ordered by me to you, you will not post any comments on me and my posts and also you will not post any of your trademark TAMASHA, nuisance, sracasm abuse that you have been litering at LCI for years..........

You may post 2 more times or 20 times you have miserably failed to terrorise at LCI.......

For any guidance that you otherwise seek at LCI, go to your teachers (if you have any). 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register