LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rihan   05 August 2018

498 and dv case

When husband and wife were quarreling, Wife biten husbands chest. Husband slapped her when she was biting. Wife left the home and filed 498 and DPA cases agianst husband. 

Wife joined in hospital took the medical certifcate. Husband went local RMP had injection but took the photo of injury.

Husband is saying, he will show the photo in court. Will court accept the photo without medical certificate? where is the proof that wife biten him? How this pic will show impact on wife?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
Originally posted by : Rihan
When husband and wife were quarreling, Wife biten husbands chest. Husband slapped her when she was biting. Wife left the home and filed 498 and DPA cases agianst husband. 

Wife joined in hospital took the medical certifcate. Husband went local RMP had injection but took the photo of injury.

Husband is saying, he will show the photo in court. Will court accept the photo without medical certificate? where is the proof that wife biten him? How this pic will show impact on wife?

You take mutual divorce.  If you want to file case agaisnt wife you can, but nothing much will happen.  on other hand her medical certificate can get you into jail for 5-7 years.  Simply finish off the matter with mutual dviorce.  Dont risk fighting all these cases in court, nobody will get anything.

Rihan   05 August 2018

Dear Sir,

I agree with your suggetion. No body wants to fight and spend his entire life in court matters. Trying for MCD but other no response from other party. Their intention is to run the case in court for years and not to give divorce. Getting maintenance from husband and live happy life. 

What husband has to do in this case? Pls suggest.

Rihan   05 August 2018

Incident (quarrel) happened 1.5 years back. Wife filed case in her pernts home town during that time. Waited this much time for compromise but no use. In this case shall husband file DV case agiant wife in the place where quarrel happened?  is it possible? Please suggest.

Rihan   05 August 2018

Thank you Kamkshi mam for your reply.

I am thinking about my daughter, she is my life. If i remarry my relation with my daughter will be no more. Like me many fathers are suffering in india. we can not marry other, can not live with exisitng wife.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register