Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

chinnu (income tax)     28 January 2015

498 a need help

Sir,

I am chinnu.i need information  regarding 498a. Mywife is going to file 498a case and dowry hareshment  and affair case on me. i have attended family counselling for 3 times .i have decided to take divorse with her.

can  i know the process to get bail, will  police  arrest me immediately.can they file case on my mother and brother?  i am a gov employee and my wife also gov employee.how can i be saved ? 

pl help me

regards

chinnu

Learning

3 Replies

FREDYCHARLES RK - Bangalore (Advocate)     28 January 2015

Dear Chinnu, Fortunately or unfortunately the answer may be a "Yes" on your arrest post FIR and assuming your madam has complained against harrassment, cruelty and suicidal attempts of sort. In case you strongly tend to believe of this unfortunate complaint, you can move an anticipatory bail under Crpc 438. Should you need help , please call me at 9886627403 if in Bangalore only.

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     28 January 2015

Dear, Better file anticipatory bail if you think she will be filing a case against you , and make sure you start to collect the evidences against her like record her phone calls and messages for future references, as in order to show the court that she was threatening you past time back that she will falsely implicate you and you family .... Whenever she files these cases against you , you can file a case of divorcee against her on the ground of cruelty.... Kapil Chandna Adv 9899011450

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     04 February 2015

Yes, in Bangalore you can seek AB on the same.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

www.shoneekapoor.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register