Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (Software Engineer)     27 October 2014

498 a dv filed urgent

Dear All,

My wife has filed a 498A and domestic violence complaint against me and all my family members in local panchayat. In their written complaint they stated that, we are beating my wife since our marriage for dowry. and misbehaving with her badly. As we collected some proofs about ill behaviour of my wife she further satated that we pressurized her to use the abusive language and then recorded her conversations. She did not complained about us earlier because of saving the relation and her parents esteem. but as we removed her from our house she has no way but to file the cases against us. Though she has given this in local panchayat till yet but her next step will be to move to the court and police. Please Suggest how to proceed and tackle the situtaion and will all our collected recordings and other evidences will be treated as null and void after her such statements?

Learning

2 Replies

Neeraj (Software Engineer)     27 October 2014

Please experts reply and consider it as urgent.

Prasad (Systems Engineer)     27 October 2014

Hi Neeraj,

Please go to nearest police station where you and your wife lived together. Then submit all your recordings as proof and file a complaint on your wife about how much she ill treated you. Then you can take this police complaint as proof against your wife.

Then, please go to the same local panchayat and give it in writing about your version of what happened. And ask the panchayat for an early hearing.

I do not know what authority the local panchayat has.

Wait till they move to police or court. your wife and her family may be trying to threaten you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register