LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Neeraj (Pvt Emp)     12 June 2015

498 a

Respected Sir/Ma'am, 1. my self Neeraj age 30 living in lucknow with my wife and 2 children and separate from Father Mother house which is also in lucknow(Parental home). 2. Last 21.05.2015 my younger brother got marriage and her wife came my parental home, she is staying 4 days, during this my brother says her wife " I loved some one else, and this marriage not performed with his assent". 3. His wife went to her mother's home and not agree to came back to my parental house, and also my brother not interested in she return back & He interested in divorce. 4. Bride's parent prepare to lodge 498A against my A)Father B)Mother C)Sister D)Brother (Who married) (they living together separate from me) E) ME (Eldest Son) F) My wife and sons (live separate in same city) Sir i am pvt employee have two child, sir practically not possible to me handle this and afraid from destroy my personal life. so please suggests me following 1. How to avoid 498-A from my family (Me wife n Child) (if she reported against my family). sir plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Learning

3 Replies

Manish Saraswat (Accounts Head)     12 June 2015

Dear Mr. Neeraj,

Legally i think there is no choice. Choice is this only you ask your parents to make record all conversation between your parents and her parents.

Second you have to proof that you are demanding any thing.

Although your brother did marriage and now he is denying to continue-it is not good. If there is problem then your brother dont want to continue this relation, then he has to file a divorce case in court with geniun and solid reason.

As per my knowledge this is only option. Rest your take advise from any professional lawyer.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     12 June 2015

you all can apply for anticipatory bail which will prevent you and your wife from getting arrested by police in case if she includes all your names in the fir.

Neeraj (Pvt Emp)     13 June 2015

Thanks saravan sir

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register