LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sharonpraveen (house wife)     11 August 2014

498 a

Hello Dear Friends on the Forum , The case 498 A  (a1 a2a a3)   has been filed on my husband  by me .

he works in the police dept , he tied his level best to close the case ,he used the big shorts and highter officeal support to manipulate this case which i have been filed on my husband .he tried  to prove as its is a false case , and wanted i am planing to blame him ect ....

friends ......he married me leagely in a hindu treadtion , and now he is saying that he has not married me

i gave him car , gold ,bike, cash , worth of 15 lakhs, '

atlast the case has been filed on him and he got remanded.now he is on bail and polic people are not filing the charge sheet , 

when i asked them what is the problem for not filing the charge sheet ... thay are saying that  we are waiting for a2 , a3 complaints , friends as already i gave advidence for the action against a2 a3 still they are not talking.

in this meen time my husband had filed the QUACH  petition in high court . PLEASE suggest me or advice me what i need to do .

i am fighting for justice ,

how many days to put charge sheet?

after filing charge sheet , how much time will be taken to give the SR no?

afrer SR  no how much time will be taken to send samans ?

will i be justifided , ?

i have all the docunment advieance and eye witness , and god blessing on me .?

Learning

2 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2014

repeated

Oppose quash petition with facts in hand.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     12 August 2014

repeated

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/details.asp?mod_id=107183&offset=0#.U-leeKNvdG1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register