Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Tousif Rab   08 April 2018

498/A,406,DV Act 2005

Sir/Madame,
A FIR has been lodged against my mother,father,brother,sister and me.

Chronological Events:

15/03/2016-Marriage took place at Nagpur
16/03/2016-We took train to Patna and reached on 17/03/2016
18/03/2016-we took rest
19/03/2016-There was a party in our native place,Nawada(Bihar)
20/03/2016-Couple they left to Nagpur from Patna in train
But In FIR-The girl has mentioned that from 21/03/2016 she was been tortured
Then how come they went for vacation to Himachal Pradesh and Chandigarh from flight and the flight was from Nagpur
On-22/11/2016(the fateful event which took place at Nagpur)
The groom waited for 4 months for reconciliation but there was no remorse from their side regarding the manhandling they did in the premises of Dr BR Ambedkar International Airport.
Finally he gave divorce to that girl in written form and sent one letter from Dubai on 20/03/2017 and that letter was received on 23/03/2017 by her sister in law Mrs Samina Mallick.

After receiving the Divorce paper they filed FIR on 19/05/2017
And that FIR has everybody's name.
Parents,The groom, groom's brother and sister.
If she was really tortured then why she didn't filed FIR much before the mentioned date....
In the FIR they have mentioned that we demanded 10 lakhs and we were harassing her physically and mentally ,which is absolutely wrong.

Police came from Nagpur to Orissa to my place for investigation (My dad woks in a PSU , therefore we stay in Orissa),they(police)took all documents and details of events.

Since then It's almost more than 10 months the FIR has been lodged we don't know anything as we haven't received any summon from the court and the IO is asking us to come and collect summon and charges were from Police station,but my family are but reluctant to go to Nagpur as one of the bride's brother had threatened my elder brother of murdering him.
Now,Iam confused whether police will issue me summon or its court who will issue me summon presently we don't know the status of charge sheet as we are in Orissa and the case is filed in Nagpur.
in FIR the alleged offence took place in Orissa and case has been filed from Nagpur.. Therefore on behest of this everyother day the police calls my dad to come and collect summon and chargesheet otherwise warrant will b issued....
Please clear this doubt sir ho issues summon and how to know about chargesheet information.

Iam a Mechanical Engineer preparing for civil services
my brother he is also Mechanical Engineer
My sister she is a Dr
My father is a senior supervisor In PSU
my mother is a home maker

We are very tensed with all this happenings.please give a good suggestion to us.
Thank you
my brother is a

Learning

6 Replies

One more point sir,it's almost more than a year my brother divorced her,within 7 months her parents manhandled my bother at Nagpur Airport(22/11/2017) since then the girl is not in our place,she is in Nagpur

Girls 2 brothers and her father they manhandled my brother at airport by creating a trap and his wife was only watching all events but for my brother it was a big thing...from ther they intentionally took him to airport police station Nd pressurised him to deposit his passport...all this were a great insult to my brother and den now his wife feels sorry when he divorced her

yea talaq has been given according to Sharia law...that is 3 months of iddat period ....but still he waited for 4 months n den finally he gave her divorce..one letter was sent to her and one to imada shariah based at Patna..n from there we have got the acknowledgement as well

He couldn't file a complaint because he was new to that place n police were also threatening him n illegally they took my brother's passport and made him to write that out of his own will he is giving the passport.
As my brother works in Abu Dhabi so he took a flight from Vizag to Nagpur n after dropping his wife he had another flight to Abu Dhabi but he was trapped by girls father n were trying to forcefully put him inside the car....the moment he raised an alarm an official of cisf came to his rescue n den he and all other family members were taken to police station.....and in police station brother of that girl said that he will murder..n were continuously asking police officials to seize his passport n ol.....But the women cell inspector wen she asked my brother's ex wife how Ur husband treats u n ol she said he is good...after her statement only he was allowed to go.....THEY WANTED HIM TO LEAVE HIS OWN FAMILY N GET SETTLE IN NAGPUR...WHICH WAS NOT AT ALL ACCEPTED TO HIM AND EVEN THE GIRL WANTED THE SAME THING..that's y tried to create a fear pyschosis in him n my family member

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 April 2018

Do you have irrefutable evidences of everything that you have narrated in query?

Check if online access to FIR is provided/possible!

Approach a very able senior LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in Family matters, having successful track record,…………and worth his/her salt…with whatever evidences/docs/inputs you have for a considered opinion..

Tousif Rab   10 April 2018

ya v have ol evidences ...can u please suggest me how to get online access to fir or chargesheet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register