Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mohamed Ali (employee)     29 August 2016

4 wheelr brought in jaipur

Dear All,

I am from Hubli karnataka, I bought a 4 wheelr from jaipur 8 months back for 3.5 lakhs froma person name ajay but the vehicle was in his friend name Rambabu, i paid fullcash outof trust and brought vehicle with me they told they will get the NOC within a month but they did not for 6 months , i met withan accident luckily i hit a tree, the vehicle got damaged and i calim the insurance through the same rambabu name since RC was in his name, i got power of attorney on my name and process the insurance, now that person is not giving me the insurance money from past 2 months, what legal action i can take on him in karnataka since the sale agreement was executed in Jaipur.

2) I transfered vehicle amount through online banking to Ajay.. i am requesting ajay to get the money from Rambabu but he is telling he is not able catch him

3) Can i book a fraud case on Ajay in karnataka stating he has taken 3.5 lakhs loan from me and did not return, just to scare him and get my insurance money..

Thanks and Regards

Babu

Learning

1 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     29 August 2016

Sir, 

Please Send them a Legal Notice.

Warm Regards 

Kapil Chandna Advocate 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register