Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Atul Ramane   17 August 2019

3rd post ..two diff incident clubbed in single fir

3rd post .. 2 PREVIOUS POST SPOILED BY OM PRAKASH 

Read more at: https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/create_message.asp?cat_id=7 Hi All, Request only Lawyers to Answer with relevant citation. There are Two Different Incident which is altogether Different and nowhere related to each other. First, in the year April 2015 culprit involved 5 ( siblings to each other ) +5 second in the year September 2015 culprit involved 5(one among them is not accused in April 2015 but a member of their ) +1 TOtal Culprit 6 of the same family FIR was registered after the delay of 16 months on +5+1= 6. I am planning to put writ in HC as everything which is proceeding in court is an only miscarriage of justice. As video recording is not allowed during trials we cannot prove judge biased behaviour I and my withness are saying the name of the second incident who was not accused in the first incident judge put the name of the accused of the First incident in the second incident and when we brought to the notice of the court to correct the mistake she rejected that She will not do any. I expect the only judgement to be attached with my application that the proceeding is going is bad in law and Two different incidents have to be two separate FIR register.

NOTE: MY PREVIOUS POST WAS SPOILED BY USELESS COMMENT BY PERSON WITH USERNAME *OM PRAKASH* STRICT WARNING TO HIM ON THIS POST-   MR OMPRAKASH STAY AWAY FROM MY ANY POST AND YOUR IDEAS ARE NOT WELCOME ON MY ANY POST. IF YOU COME THEN YOU ALONE WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF ANY OTHERS GIVES YOU TIGHT SLAP.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register