LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ashish Joshi   18 February 2018

3rd Person impersonating to be lawyer

My ex wife, have his boyfriend. We both had 2nd marriage. Now she don't want to stay anymore with me. I also don't want to interfere in her life. She is not in position to take any crpc 125, 498A as my 2nd marriage is void/null.

Live in relationship is also not exists as I had 1st marriage which was not legally decreed and did second marriage to the second time marrying wife. (she is aware about my 1st marriage is not have divorce decreed. Neither 1st wife nor her family have no issue with my future life as she is much obliged by me)

*Now twist has come.*

As mentioned earlier, they (ex wife & her bf) are not in position to take any alimony, her BF been impersonated that he is lawyer on behalf of my ex wife and threaten me about to give mutual alimony 1.5 lac and mentally harassed me very brutally. Thereafter I come to know he is not her lawyer but actually he is her boyfriend.

Seniors, what legal steps should i take against both or individually to her BF. (I have proof of whatsapp chats and call recording as well)

Appreciate your valuable suggestion.

Learning

3 Replies

Anyone else ? Any well-wishers. Guide me further legal step if I want to take. What should be pros and cons

That man is not a lawyer for sure. Have browsed relevant social media and. You pl guide assuming that guy is not a lawyer.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register