Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (engineer)     23 July 2013

i was charged under section 376 where in my ex girl friend charged me by not marrying her,

this was the false allegation, i was acquitted from the district court from the charges and now the file has been moved to the high court..

what are the chances and the options now, is the case by default registered there, do i again need to go thru the harrasement or would there be any arguements first ?

pls someone advice me

Learning

3 Replies

vic (working professional)     23 July 2013

Hi Ajay,

I am also going through some similar problem. I am getting threatning from girl's father that if i don't marry , they will get me behind bars, though we are of same age and everything was consensual and from the start girl's family as reluctant to marry, but now they want to impose.

Can you please tell me, what happened in your case?

1.) Did police arrested you immidiately after the FIR was launched?

2.) Were you able to get anticipatory bail and for how long, you had to be in jail for this case?

3.) How did you prove that it was not rape?

Please reply as i am going through hell due to these threatning of those sh*t parents.

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     10 August 2013

Dear Ajay,  as you have acquitted in the lower court, normally the police will not file appeal, but if the girl side wants to file appeal, they can file appeal on their own.  

Ajeeet (Executive)     03 June 2014

Do you have some proof to show that you didn't raped her

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register