Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     16 June 2016

354b, 323, 324, 34

Respected Lawyers,

On Friday 10/06/2016 my neighbours (4 men) had attacked my tenent's wife who belong to SC cast. Police has ladge a FIR with IPC sections 354B, 323, 324, 34 on accused.

Now all four men have Absconded. Police is not arreting them & worst thing is that they are getting all related information from Police our movements.

Please help me. We are much worried about our safety specially during the ninght time because they have threatened us to kill.

Also please giude me wheather this offence is bailable or non-bailable because everybody is saying that they will get bail soon.

Thanks & Regards,

Learning

3 Replies

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     17 June 2016

Dear Sirs, Please reply Asap. We are getting hopeless n insecure day by day. Also please advice me to obtain police protection. Thanks in advance.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     19 June 2016

would you like to state facts of the case.?

Unknown123 (SR Executive)     19 June 2016

Yes sir Last year my neighbours were beating me. At that time my tenants wife came in between to save me. Because of that reason and to take revenge they used to threaten her and on last Friday they beaten her with wooden and steel rod also took her cloths off. A FIR has been lodge by police after 3 days with Ipc sections 354B, 323, 324, 34 again four of our neighbours all men. They absconded from home since last 1 week. Now 2 of them 1 minor and his father have got bail. Rest two are yet to get bail. Now they are threatening us and I am very much worried because our ladies are alone during day time. All of them belong to criminal background.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register