LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rupeshreddy (student)     10 August 2017

354 d 506 false case

one year my x gf cheat on me and planned and lie to her family and Did FIR basis of nothing. Above charge sheet ----took witness her mom dad that i follow from college to station. that is totally fake. and msg she has fromk my number is manipulated. due to strong connection police she made this. i got arrested and got d bail same day. had bad moment. i never wanted me on that position.

i have situation now. she called me last month said sorry. her mom dad wil take back if i call them accept my mistake. i refused it. now she threating me saying she wil kill me. last week i got messages she wil kill herself. she want to talk and meet. i dont trust her.

i wanna do something that her family should know her mistake and wil take or witdrw case. i am very bit scared some friends said go and show messages to police and do NOC? i feel if i Do NOC she can do anything charges more..

i want everyone review on this. so i wil take further action soon. 

Learning

2 Replies

Nitish Banka (lawyer)     10 August 2017

You need to get to sign the agreement and quash the FIR in High court.

You may discuss more details with me.

Regards,

Nitish Banka

rupeshreddy (student)     10 August 2017

Before quash. she texted me and threated me that she wil kill herself or she wil kill me. forcing me talk with me. do i need to go cross complaint or NOC in local police?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register