Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Vaibhav   15 January 2016

354/323 ipc

Dear Friends,

My younger brother has been falsely accused by a lady under 354/323 IPC. It was the retaliation by the local builder for filing the contempt of court by my brother over the illegal construction, the builder was carrying out despite court stay. Everyone in the area knows the fact but the Police did not listen to any of them. Even at the time of reported incident my brother's wife and my daughter were present. They have submitted their complaint to the police stating the facts and got the receiving. My brother got the bail fronmthe court on next day but the incident has joilted our reputation. 

Facts of the case: -

1. Builders brother is the sanitary inspector of our area. He is there for years now without any transfer. 

2. The lady sanitory worker who accused my younger brother works directly under him. 

3. She was posted to our street, particularly on the same day and date neither before or after we have seen her in our area. 

Please guide us how we can prepare and proceed for this case? 

Learning

1 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     15 January 2016

If you are sure, that u have valid grounds go for quashing of FIR, or u can wait till chargesheeted , in my experience most of this kind of cases go unattended or uncontested by prosecution.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register