LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shree   25 July 2015

Dear Sir,

I had a case on me u/s 354 six years back. I was 18 years at that time. I was playing with children. one child (girl) was playing with us. She was only 5years. While playing the girls cloths were gone up and peoples running besides to her had seen this and they told that u were doing wrong things with this child, and they put a complaint against me u/s 354.

the complainer was residing on rent in our area. After the complaint, Don't know where they were gone. i had never seen them from last 5 years. Even after complaint they were not interested in the complaint and even not attended any dates given by court.

I wants to close this case from my end as it is affecting my present job. Can you give me any suggestions. 

I also met advocate who had involve in bail for me. He was saying just to give money to him, he is not giving any suggessions. even he is not interested because he is having lots of clients. can you give me any ideas related to this to close my case. I am not very rich.. I am from middle class family. Please help Sir

Learning

4 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     25 July 2015

Sir,

I think its a state case and the complainant is being represented by a pleader right.

I feel that you can move an application under section 256 Cr.P.C and try to get acquiteed, but I am not sure because the proviso says if the person is represented by a pleader then the complainant is not required.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     25 July 2015

Better approach the concerned court and know the status of the case.

Shree   26 July 2015

Dear Srinath,

I am getting regular dates from last six years... even i m attending too... 

Dear Kapil,

I am based from Mumbai.. can you help me for filling u/s 256....

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     26 July 2015

I am not sure whether the act attracts section 354 IPC, so it is better to move high court for quash of the same as the case is age old case and no scene for any immediate trial in near future, according to your version

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register