Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

flawlessking (programmer)     25 April 2014

326 converted into 324

Hello to all,

is this justice?? indian law??? thats so pity, after a quarrel a person falls of his own hurting his hand and goes to police and succesfully files 326 against me!!! stating i have hurt him with hockey stick....police arrested me..the complainant gets admitted into the hospital and according to law the accused wont get bail untill the victim is discharged!!! i suffered 16 days into the jail and police didnt present the medical report  into to court!! i had  to come out on surety of rs 25000 due to lack of reports from police....

NOW after 6 months the chargesheet has come out, and the ipc 326 has been converted into 324 as the medical report says the injury is simple, and accidental dislocation of elbow etc etc........ipc 324???? if police had properly investigated the matter that time i had to be out on surety in the first day itself......YOUR COMMENT PLEASE

Learning

4 Replies

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 April 2014

Your case is very pity. You can approach human rights commission for your life damage and ask govt. exgratia.

Rishi (Junior lawyer)     25 April 2014

You could have got the bail, there's no such provision that unless the victim gets discharged you cannot get bail. That's absolutely bull sh*t.

Rishi (Junior lawyer)     25 April 2014

You could have got the bail, there's no such provision that unless the victim gets discharged you cannot get bail. That's absolutely bull sh*t.

flawlessking (programmer)     28 April 2014

thansks @ramachrayaji for your advice, rishiji it was the case, i was told by the laywer unless he is out you wont get bail :(

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register