LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     01 October 2017

313 crpc

I am having 313 crpc in this month in 498a case. I came to known that after 313 crpc there wil be a judgement. Will be any punishment for me in this case, even it is false calse. Because my wife was already married before married to me, and her first marriage is registered under hindu marriage act. She dont get divorced and married to me.

Learning

3 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     01 October 2017

The statement u/s.313 cr.P.C gives an opportunity to accused to explain its case and also to give its reply to the allegation levelled by the prosecution. Acquittal or conviction in a case depends upon merits of the case so case papers are to be examined. If your wife was already married so second marriage is invalid and illegal so no case u/s. 498 A IPC. Consult with details. Sidharth 9811776422

Advocate Bhartesh goyal (advocate)     01 October 2017

Rightly advised by expert Sidharth Srivastva.

RAJAPU MOHANA RAO (operations manager)     01 October 2017

thanks for your valuable reply sir, you said that there will be no case for second marriage, but here i am already facing the case and came to end. so in this level of case, can this case will  get disposed or i will have any punishment even though its an false case. I am in tension sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register