Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit Pandey (searching)     18 June 2014

307 and 498a

Earlier i posted my problem,

Dear Sirs,

just wana ask with my all dear lawyers my spouse filled false case 307 and 498a,

But as per her mentioned date in FIR i was not present but then police is telling to my couligues that they found guilt by me coz from that day i am absent and my brother and dad are in jail by force of money guess we got bail in High Court bangalore.

Now i just wana know that 1st thing i am not from karnataka and she from karnataka so what more she can harm me.

She already ruined everyting.

If i got AB what next i have to do please suggest and how can i remove my family name from case couse they never stay with me.

We never had s*xual relationship how can i prove that.

We stayed in same roof but we never stayed happy always i took her to several hospital for her drama that she was getting unconcious.

Please suggest me sirs i will thankful for you till end of my life.

Learning

3 Replies

Aashish George (lawyer)     18 June 2014

well, i am sorry to hear your story, its a sad thing when bad things happen to good people. since you have been given anticipatory bail, what you need to do is hire a good advocate and follow your case through. file a petition under section 9 of hma for restitution of conjugal rights and ask her to come back.

criminal cases are time consuming, try to patch things up amicably with your wife and her family. and if that is not possible then i suggest you compromise with her, if u can afford, give her what she wants, sign an mou (memorandum of understanding) ask her to withdraw all the cases, get a quashing done and on the basis of mou, get a mutual consent divorce. (fast way)

if all this is not working out for you, hire a good advocate and strap in for fighting the case. (long way)

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     18 June 2014

Amit first try to obtain AB for you then collect the evidence of your innocence , fight your case on their merits , if you both are not happy with eachother the take jointly decision to get divorce and then file jointly mcd in the family court .

Q Slinger (NA)     18 June 2014

You want to save your family right, so did you follow what I mentioned in the message?

You can always ask the same question, but I can honestly tell you that there are no easy answers...this is not something small for you to get out easily...unless you educate yourself first...

rest is upto you...

Regards

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register