Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajesh (Proprietor)     29 January 2013

304/a

Dear Sir,

if we trying to save some one ( neighbour women)through burning by diya (put it in tulsi pot at common gallery in front of my house), she hospitalized and we help some amt through his brother, as per punchnama her statement were true which is we (Husband & Wife)are not involved even we are trying to saved her, when she hospitalized her husband had trying to harrasment (For money)and give us warning for changing his wife statement and you both will become in trouble. we launch the NC to the police station for harrasment and demanding money ,after 24 days she died , after the death and her funeral we came to know through the hospital he had taken NOC from police station for her body he had not done Postmourtom. we shifted to other place.  in the month of August'2012 Police called me and my wife for investigation and told us he suit the file on you that you people had done the murder of his wife. we charge you IPC 302, if you people ready to settle with him let us know and we insist him for withdraw the case still we are not ready to pay and settle, we got the court copy and his application from the court. i.e. 156/III, and his advocate demand on application for charge 302, as per police investigaion police will come on 304/A will charge us.

Sir, my question is police can charge me on false application? if they not getting any evedance against me and my wife, no any moto , even the NOC by police and not done PM procedure.

Please help me and what action i should take?

Thanks

Rajesh

Mumbai

Learning

1 Replies

espiem_koel@yahoo.com (espiem_koel@yahoo.com)     09 February 2013

The application(complaint) is u/s 156/3 so hire a lawyer fight your case in court and get the complaint dismissed there. At this stage it is upto the court to dismiss the complaint or order registration of FIR.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register