Share More

(Guest)

2nd wife expired - pension benefits and other property

Dear Friends and Seniors,

I request you to answer my question below:

A - Husband

B - First Wife

C - Second Wife

D and E (children of First wife born by A)

A (Husband) retired and has applied for pension benefits and while applying he mentioned his second wife name and mentioned that D and E as their sons of first wife, but did not included first wife's name as family members. A officially got Divroce from B (first wife) through court of law long back.

C (second wife) expired and she has no children born by A, but she has an adopted girl child who got married)

Now, the question is, who will be the one who receives the pension benefits of A (husband), at this instance, does the first wife and first wife children, are they eligible for the pension benefits of A.

Thank you

Lawaspiran

Learning

5 Replies

(Guest)

Mrs. Renuka Chaudary,

My question is as Husband mentioned his first wife sons as his family members and as he has no other legitimate children, will these sons be legally fit to recieve his pension benefits; after his demise (we are not wishing that, but just a question).

Life has many angles...I don't want to argue.

Thank you for your response.

LA

(Guest)

Mrs. Renuka Chaudary,

This is a just case law please do not let your emotions act here.

You are not only the human being on earth and do not think you are only the one who is true and very humble. This is a question and answer section.

Please take care when you use words like Cheap, etc. okay

Thank you for your response. LA

Shekhar (Proprietor)     04 March 2016

Nobody gets benefit. All the legal heirs including adopted children gets equal benefit of any property Left after the demise of A. Shekhar

Shekhar (Proprietor)     04 March 2016

Nobody gets benefits of pension. Shekhar

Mukesh sharma (job )     26 March 2016

no one gets benifits here coz you give divourse your first wife and you second wife passed  so now no one get this benifit

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register