Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vijay kumar (Tutor)     25 July 2017

2.5 years passed forum has given more time to opposite party

Respected forum members.
I am representing my case by myself.
My case has been pending at District Forum patna for over 2.5 years now, till date opposite party has not filed written statement
I have two cases pending at forum, in both cases I am facing same issue.
Till now opposite party has not submited the written statement and more and more time is given to opposite party.
Whenever I ask for ex parte, forum says next time will give the order, but next time delay is condoned without imposing the cost.
Whenever I try to statement or submit application or qote supreme court judgement and NCDRC judgement, I am not given opporutnity and it is said keep the judgement.
Most of the documents along with applications I have sumbitted have not been recorded in ordersheet.
At forum I have presented and submitted many ncdrc and supreme court judgements neither is being followed nor they are on record.
In the ordersheet I have been marked not present, when I went there and requested the forum to expediate the proceeding.
I have given the copy of my judgement to a few lawyers after they requested and forum records their statement and also follows the judgment.
There is corruption in the forum to file the petition one need pay anything from rs50-200, same goes for application for ordersheet. I have to pay bribe besides the actual fees. 
Forum is biased and there is case of favourtism towards lawyers. This is clear violation of Contituion of India which states equal and unbiased opporutnity will be given to everyone and no one will be deprived of justice.
I have written applications to PMO, Hight Court, Chief Minister, NCDRC, seeking assitance, aid or trasfer of case but nothing happened.
May be I can file civil writ, but what kind of writ will it be Mandmus or Certiorari ?
This is costing me a lot, what can I do now? 
Kindly Guide

Learning

5 Replies

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     25 July 2017

A, you should be doing this with the assistance of any local advocate. As you state, it's proving expensive for you, while a (mostly) reasonable fee to an advocate could have considerably smoothed out the court proceedings for you and saved ample time.

B, in my opinion, perhaps you can approach the State Commission directly with proof of all instances mentioned here, but again I'd recommend that you do so with proper legal assistance.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     25 July 2017

A judge who takes too long to deliver judgements after hearing arguments may have forgotten some of the arguments or remembered them incorrectly to the detriment of the parties. So help to the judge in this regard.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     26 July 2017

@Raveena Kataria, there are reasons why I am representing it by myself. Considering the fee of advocate I am not able to bear it, and there are other persnonal reasons and lesson learnt why not to hire advocates. I am very much able to represent my case if given chance, I am not getting equal opporunity to represent my case. It is case of being biased and favouring other and overlooking the procedure and law.

@Ram Chary Rachakonda sir there is no question os delivering jugement as more and more time is given to opposite party to file written statement and NCDRC and SC case law is not follwed. I have sumbitted everything I have written argument, copy of supreme court and ncdrc judgemetns everything.

Raveena Kataria (Advocate )     21 August 2017

I know having a lawyer may prove expensive. However, an advocate would be well acquainted with the little nooks and crannies and the loopholes that are dominant in the legal system and, perhaps once you have the right fit (an advocate genuinely willing to help you with your cause,) the process would get much smoother and quicker for you.

vijay kumar (Tutor)     21 August 2017

@Raveena Kataria, I have reasons to not hire advocate.

I am aware about Filing Transfer Application to State Forum, which I do not wish to do because health issues.

Corrutpion is Corruption. Simple as that. District Forum is Not Following Consitution of India. Many In forum Have told me hiddne nexus is running at the forum, beware.

Big lawyers costs a lot, and is beyond my means and for rest I will not comment.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register