LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

kishore kumar   17 March 2019

138 warrenty not traceble

what will be the court's next step if a 138 accused not traceable and 3rd baleble warrant returned with accused not found tag.
accused family not giving any clue of accused.
what will be the next action taken by court as per law and can court instruct police to call accused family members to introgat to trace the accused?

Learning

4 Replies

(Guest)
even if accused in not traceable after warrant, your lawyer should plead for declaration of accused as proclaimed offender, if that also doesn't work, court may attach accused property,
I hope this helped you.

Satyam
satyammishra181@gmail.com

kishore kumar   18 March 2019

Problem is, accused disappeared all of a sudden and his father took away his wife and kids with him at their village, without informing us. Now they denying to show whereabouts of accused. They are saying we don't know where hi is now? In such situation how can we recover our money? Accused was living on rent.land lord too unaware of accused present location. Pl suggest.

kishore kumar   19 March 2019

I lost money and its not a small amount.now accused not traceble so I am asking possible solution to get my money back by legal way.I paid fees for it and still I am spending money on every date. I am in financial problem due to this and trying to put every possible effort. Accused not appeared form case started. Can you suggest more possible way? Thanks

kishore kumar   19 March 2019

Thanks. As a victim I thought this platform give me a right way to proceed further. But I don't want to hurt any member of this forum. Welcome expert idea always.thanks

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register