LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mahadev Narayan Dadar   26 August 2016

127.crpc

Interim passed in 2013 and filed application 127 crpc in dec 2015 on the basis of wife denying me as husband in society that is showing umarried status as well as she is getting accommodation with food and da allowance and she is capable to earn on this party has given say which copy of petition of 125crpc in the says nothing said about my 127 crpc is it beneficial for me .

Learning

3 Replies

Sunil Kumar   26 August 2016

If she consider herself as unmarried, then she can not claim of maintenace under section 125 crpc.  Only wife, who is unable to earn her livelihood, then she can claim maintenance from her legally wedded husband only.

P. Venu (Advocate)     26 August 2016

The posting lacks clarity.

Mahadev Narayan Dadar   27 August 2016

Originally posted by : P. Venu
The posting lacks clarity.

Sir, We got married in 2008 we have two kids, she filed case 498a and thereafter filed 125 for maintenance. after cases made she took addmision at collage where i was filed rti apllication at govt collage and office. after getting  rti info i found she is commited as unmarried status to take govt facilities for accomodation, food, cloths etc at the same time such thing was not declared and made application to recover pending ailmony. On this ground i filed 127 crpc aplication saying that she commited unmarried in socieaty and availed facilites from govrement and other side she is not delacred in court and asking for ailmoney for food and cloth as well as explained  in application how she is caplable to earn, she was not staying with my childs so prayer for hand over kids to me and dismissed the case, but other party filed say against my 127 application in which she is submmited petition copy as it is in which nothing is written against my 127 aplication ground.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register