Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

DHANUNJAYA RAO   25 July 2017

12516 / ghy tvc express d1 coach is not available

Dear Sir,

I'm facing very horrible situation with GHY TVS EXPRESS

I was booked E-ticket on 13-Jul-2017 from: VISAKHAPATNAM (VSKP) To VIJAYAWADA JN (BZA) on that day i'm facing very horrible situation as i reserved D1 coach is not available, i have 2 year old kid and my father age is 66 years and my mother 54 years she had a knee pain also we are search for D1 coach from train front to back two to three times but that coach is not available,the train is fully pickup with passengers even reservation compartments also like general compartments, i informed same thing to TC also he told very irresponsible answers in his duties , get in any other reservation compartment or get in any other train with this ticket is that answer is correct ???, Please remove this type of train in IRCTC reservation system.

I need a specific reasons for D1 Coach is not available in my boarding point, who is responsible if any emergency case happen with my family on that situation, my father is hart patient, my mother had a knee pain and i have 2 years old kid we running on platform for searching D1 Coach form train front to back two to three times and that TC also giving very irresponsible answers in my boarding point... 

On that day i have booked tickets to private travels bus and i was traveled in bus...

Learning

7 Replies

Arjun Kohli   25 July 2017

It might not be possible for members of this community to explain the reason for the same, however it would be really appreciated if someone could offer any insight. However, try filing a complaint in the Grievance Department and get a copy, on the basis of which you can approach the Consumer Forum for the said matter, any compensation as well as damages.

Hi, That matter I applied in consumer forum also,but no one can responed, can any one know who is responsible in railways for above situation...

Dear Arjun sir, I have Registered Grievance Successfully!!

Dear Arjun sir, I have Registered Grievance Successfully!!

(Guest)

D1 coach represented which class of accommodation?

DHANUNJAYA RAO   28 July 2017

Second sitting coach

(Guest)

Unheard of D series of reserved coaches!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register