LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

amrik.mehra (officer)     23 August 2014

125 crpc

Sir, My wife has written letter to my employer asking them to share my salary slips. Further in past she has written so many letters to my employers asking them to take legal action against me. She has falsly implicated me in 498a. Due to her letters I have lost my job. 

Now she has again written a letter to my curret employer. She has written that her husband is "Crminal" and how they can employ such a employer in their otganisation. In the meantime cort has given clean chit to my parents, brother and sister. Case is pending agaist me. Kindly advice

Learning

3 Replies

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     23 August 2014

You can seek injunction against your wife from contacting your employer. There are atleast two such citations to help you from Delhi and Mumbai HC in your favor.

Regards,

Shonee Kapoor

If you don't fight for what you want, don't cry for what you LOST.

Rocky Smith (Instructor @ Calcutta (rockysmith4calcutta@gmail.com))     23 August 2014

Why did you disclose your current employer details to her. Please change your job and show in the court that your are jobless.

Anyway, don't be afraid, Your employer is not bound to response to her letter. Please remember that the burden to prove her allegation lies on her.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     27 August 2014

It is your duty to explain your employer about her character and her nasty work of lodging false complaints against you.  Your employer should be convinced about you, make that impression in his mind, simultaneously, you can tell in the open court during the next hearing that she wantonly insults you and embarrasses you in your work place and seek court's permission to direct her to not to indulge in such activities, if she does not respects court's words, you may go for an injunction suit against her as suggested by Adv. Mr. Shoney Kapoor.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register