LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Zafer Ahmed   20 September 2018

10th memo correction

hello sir ,there is a spelling and date of birth mistake in my 10 th memo,i went to scc broad there said to bring register copy form school,so i brought them that,and she told me to bring original register ( original register cannot be given to students or any one).i been going there for weeks all there are doing is just an infinite loop no one is ready to do it and there are saying dob cannot be changed, please sir need help
urgently cannot go outside of country because of this.

Learning

5 Replies

Zafer Ahmed   20 September 2018

note: my year of passing 10th is 2012,and my name salahuddin, instead of that it came salauddin.and dob is 26/10/1995 on memo its 26/10/1996

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     20 September 2018

Obtain Date of birth certificate from municipal office. Apply for correction of date of birth and name correction at Gazette section office in Printing & Stationery department in your state capital.

Zafer Ahmed   24 September 2018

my date of birth certificate is from saudi, everything is right in dob certificate,need to change on 10th memo name and dob please reply

Zafer Ahmed   24 September 2018

i am from Telangana

shaik mohammed asif   26 September 2018

Obtain Date of birth certificate from municipal office. Apply for correction of date of birth and name correction at Gazette section office in Printing & Stationery department in your state capital.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register