Dear sir (s), My worry is about the judgement passed by honble Judge Sh. Uday Umesh Lalit (UU Lalit) on Dated-03.11.2017. Being a student of the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth I have completed the B.Tech from Janardan Rai Nagar Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University in the year 2008. I have compiled the all necessary requirements and pass the exams conducted by the said university and get the Degree. Supreme Court agree that the University has the approval for the admitting the students in B. Tech since 2001 to 31.08.2005. Means the students enrolled for B. Tech degree since June-2001 to 31.08.2005 are in order and legal. It is strongly clear that, in this case the Parties are. UGC, AICTE, DEC, Concerned University, and the Students. But Honorable court has not listen the student before giving the Judgement. Where is the student at fault. At any point of a time none of the statutory body i.e. UGC, AICTE, DEC has declared that the JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Uneversity is doing wrong and taking admissions for unapproved courses. No any Public notice was issued in the name of concerned university by any Govt body. While taking the admission a student is bothered for his education. the approvals and the affiliations are respectability of concerned University. If any university take admission for any unapproved course. The University is at fault not the Student. If the Statutory bodies Like UGC, AICTE & DEC is not stooping the University for admissions of unapproved courses either the University is at fault or the Govt. bodies. How the student will came to Know about the approvals. At no time Govt bodies informed the State Govt/DGP of State Govt or the Education department of State Concerned. Why the students suffer. In my case i have enrolled before 31.08.2005 and get the B. Tech Degree after passing the university exams. Based on the B. Tech Degree from JRN Rajasthan Vidyapeeth Rajasthan, I have proved my engineering ability to the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) and got the selection for a Group-A Post in Central Govt department. A govt autonomous body has examine my ability in comparison with other candidates those who have passed from other university. Now the decision of Honorable court Dated-03.11.2017 for the suspension of my B. Tech degree have affected me a lot. I request to all learned experts to kindly advise me how can i put myself to the court. Regards. Yatesh Kumar Sharma, email id: yatesh.sharma1@gmail.com Phone No.-9999725151

Same case my also. What to do? 




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


Search Forum:


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

web analytics