Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

I hari Kiran (Sr Graphic Designer)     01 October 2014

100 rs judicial bond papers

hello Sir/ madam 

whomeever can tell me the solution???

My mother in law is in need of  money. Through my friend we have approached one person(SR). this person is known to my friend (SK) - I am mentioning shortcuts. 

Mr. SR agreed to give the required amount i.e 200000 for an interest of Rs. 50 (which is very high and its out of imagination). As a need my mother-in-law agreed to take. Me and My friend (SK) put a sign on a plain Judicial bond paper of rs100. (as a surity). also one or two cheques (my mother in law's). But one thing the signature I have made (particularly me) is not my sign. I have put in some other form. Not my original sign( as per records). My sign is different in pan and bank from this bond paper. WILL THIS BE VALID IF HE PUTS A CASE??

As the agreed interest rate is only through words and not in written in the above mentioned bond paper. My mother in law have given 1 or 2 months interest. That person (SR) is torturing us for interest. 

Is there any solution to file a case against him to extent the period and not torturing my mother in law??

She will pay definately as per agreed interest. the person (SR) is unable to wait until given the amount. The interest reate very high according to eh market. i have heard that this kind of interest rate is not there anywhere.

PLEASE HELP ME WHAT SHOULD WE DO ??

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     01 October 2014

Approach a local lawyer with copies of all docs and your lawyer may opine that if interest @.................is not mentioned then you are not liable to pay any interest........................and can also guide you on how to handle the threats..................

Do you have any evidence of threats (audio/visual/witness)?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register