Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manoj (not applicable)     02 September 2015

1 have been cheated 12 laks rupees by a person

I have been cheated 12 lakhs rupees from a person

complete situation:-

I am a gold smith, I make my earning by manufacturing gold jewellery and then I sell them to retailer on credit. I usualy get my money with seven days after selling the jewellery to retailer. In case if the retailer is not able to sell the jewellery, they return us the jewellery that was given to them. Around one and a half years back I was introduced to a distributor. who tend to sell jewellery to whole india. This distributor showed intreast in selling our jewellery to entire india on credit basis. initialy we offered him jewellery in less quantities for around 100 grams. we did this for around 5 to 6 packages. After every 100 gram jewellery he took in credit from us, he sold it to the retailed to different cities. he recieved payment on the spot and we got our payment withing 15 days. not only that we are even in contact with the retailer who bought that jewellery from him. On mid of jan 2015 one jewellery set of 400 gram was asked by him on credit which is worth 12 lakhs plus to be sold by him. since we gain confidance that he is not going to cheat us. we made that jewellery and gave it to him. he took that jewellery and delieverd it to the retailer. after 15 days of the delievery the retailer made him payment, we made that confirmation by asking to retailer. the retailed called that distributer who delieverd that jewellery to him. the distributer again contacted to us saying that he have recieved that payment. but the distributor never made us payment uptil now for the jewellery of 400 gram that he took in credit. when we pressured him to make us payment he gave a checque of 4 lakhs and asked us to deposit it after 3 days but after two days he calls us and says that there is no money in bank so please dont deposit the cheque. when went to cops and asked them to pressure him. he said that he will make out entire payment within three months. It's more than 5 months. we again asked the cops to call him police station but till know we have not recieved any payment from him. rather than that he is directly saying us to file an FIR against him and that he will take bail withing two days and in front of court hill will say that he has no money and that the judge is going to listent to him. and he will never deliever our money.

my question is what to do to recieve our payment from him. when we talked to people in market alot of people are saying that he did such case with many people. And we even want to punish him for the harresment that he is giving to us

please help

Learning

4 Replies

Biswanath Roy (Advocate)     03 September 2015

Recovery of your money is possible by filing Civil Summery Suit and cheating case also can be filed in the Magistrates' Court for punishment.

Joseph Miller   03 September 2015

Consult with the good reputable criminal defense lawyer in your area and also collect evidence so that you can make a strong case and recover your payment.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     09 September 2015

You can file a money recoverry suit before a civil court in your jurisdiction. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 May 2016

nothing more to add

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register